From publisher blurb:
Rockets and Rayguns and Matrians... OH MY!
When the Elder Martians invaded Britain in 1894, they weren’t prepared for utter defeat. Nor that Britain would reverse-engineer their technology and spark a space race in the 1930s!
While Allied rockets powered by alien crystals explore the solar system and A.E.G.I.S. still holds the line against evil of every kind, a new threat - the Third Reich - has extended its grasp into space, using demonic technology & sinister weapons!
This supplement for the Airship Daedalus RPG has everything you need to add some classic sci-fi to your retro-pulp adventure:
- New Worlds!
- Hollow Moon - Venus - Mars - Planet X
- Alien Species!
- Selenite - Lunari - Red Martian - many more!
- Alien Creatures!
- New Vehicles & Weapons!
- including rockets, saucers and 21 types of raygun!
- New NPCs!
- including space pirates and Nazi werewolves!
- Much More!
- Alien PC rules - Mission briefings - Planetary maps
92 full-color pages including vintage style advertisements for extra immersion!