From publisher blurb:
We grow old, but we never grow older. That’s the problem you see.
Timelessness is not stagnation, we continue to grow and change throughout the years.
If we don’t, then the world changes without us and we die.
You may think that with a multitude of people coming, going, dying and running away, we’d be tired, done, or ready to give up.
Instead, I find myself restless, looking for the next thing.
There’s always a next thing, and I for one am not yet ready to die.
– Elder Kincaid, Daeva Crone
This book includes:
- Detailed instructions on creating elder vampires, including how to base chronicles around them
- A look into the lives of elders, how they spend their nights, who they work with, and why including their roles in both their clans and covenants
- New Devotions, Merits, and Rituals for elder vampires
- The kinds of creatures that pose a threat to elder vampires, including Inamorata, Lamia, Sons of Phobos, a new elder conspiracy, and more