Whether the heroes are climbing the highest mountain in search of a dragon's lair, carving their way through the thickest jungle, or seeking a long lost holy city covered by desert sands, Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Wilderness is an invaluable hardcover companion to the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook. A new 20-level base class, the shifter, puts animalistic powers into the hands—or claws—of player characters and villains alike, with a host of new class features derived from animalistic allegiances. Overviews of druidic sects and rituals, new spells, archetypes, and character options, and more round out the latest contribution to the Pathfinder RPG rules!
This imaginative tabletop game builds upon more than 10 years of system development and an Open Playtest featuring more than 50,000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience that brings the all-time best-selling set of fantasy rules into a new era.
Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Wilderness includes:
- The shifter, a new character class that harnesses untamed forces to change shape and bring a new level of savagery to the battlefield!
- New archetypes for alchemists, bards, druids, hunters, inquisitors, investigators, kineticists, mesmerists, paladins, rangers, rogues, slayers, and more!
- New feats and magic items for characters of all sorts, granting mastery over the perils of nature, and harvesting natural power itself by way of cultivating magical plants.
- Dozens of spells to channel, protect, or thwart the powers of the natural environs.
- New and expanded rules to push your animal companions, mounts, and familiars to wild new heights.
- A section on the First World with advice, spells, and other features to integrate that fey realm into your campaign.
- Systems for generating weather and challenging characters with natural hazards and strange terrain from terrain both mundane and fey-touched.