From publisher blurb:
There is more to death than you know, more than you’ve seen in the scant moments since you’ve come back. Places twisted by grief and despair. Bound who’ve made dark bargains with the Gods Below for power. Faith and memories crafted into tools, and sometimes into weapons.
The Underworld runs deep, lifetimes stacked on stolen lifetimes, all to squeeze us down to fuel, to fodder, for the bastards that built it. Sooner or later, it gets us all. It’s patient. It plays the long game, because it has eternity to wait you out, fland it doesn’t believe mayflies like us can make a difference in the end.
That’s why we’re going to win.
Geist: Memento Mori includes:
- New Mementos, including additional Vanitas and the rare and coveted Greater Mementos
- New Regalia and Ceremonies drawn from dozens of Krewes across all archetypes
- New Haunts that pulse with the Underworld’s own power
- New Haunted Locations, each with their own tales of tragedy and endurance
- New Dominions, from the regal Gilded Palace to the Neon Table casino