From publisher blurb:
Black Blade of the Demon King is an adventure like no other for Lamentations of the Flame Princess or whatever flavor of OSR game you prefer. It's a metal-and-Moorcock inspired sword and sorcery saga replete with fell blades, sad vikings, obsidian gnomes, and the end of the world!
Buried for 10000 years beneath a mountain of black obsidian, a sword of unfathomable power has just awakened. Now, in a desperate race against time and the elements you must try to reach it before its former master returns from his astral prison.
- Unique cinematic three act structure.
- A modular adventure with randomly determined NPCs that populate the world.
- Race against time and other Seekers of the Blade.
- Face ever-smiling cultists, beastmen, and maybe even a Yeti Voltron.
- Setting of “fantasy Greenland” can be slotted into most campaigns.
- Original monsters—no orcs, goblins or dragons here.
- Two dozen unique, illustrated NPCs for use in any adventure.
- A score of new creatures with hitherto unseen powers.