From the back of the book
The Year is 12,090 AD
Vampires rule the night, but their numbers are dwindling. With huge bounties on vampires' heads, a class of hunters has emerged. One hunter is unlike the others. He is a dhampir - half human, half vampire. At war with himself, feared by all, tortured and alone, he is Vampire Hunter D.
Explore the gothic frontier of Vampire Hunter D, a distant future where vampire overlords terrorize humanity's remnants with occultism and super=science. Inspired by the works of Hideyuki Kikuchi and Vampire Hunter D: Message from Mars from Stranger Comics, The World of Vampire Hunter D brings the boundless horrors of 12,090 AD to the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Inside this accessory, you'll find:
- A new Pathfinder RPG class, the vampire hunter, providing you with everything you need to strike fear into the still hearts of the undead.
- New archetypes, feats, and other character option, including detail on how to gain your own parasitic companion akin to D's unsettling ally, Left Hand.
- Gear, magic items, and powerful artifacts from 12,090 AD, including technological marvels and D's mysterious azure pendant.
- Details on the threats and inhabitants of Vampire Hunter D's world, including dhampirs, mutants, and an entirely new strain of vampire.
- A brief adventure for vampire-hunting heroes, "Requiem for Fallen Stars."
- Statistics for Vampire Hunter D himself, along with tips for roleplaying and customizing this legendary hero.