Danger and glory await the bold...
In the common rooms of the great city’s countless inns, in the bathhouses of the merchant quarter, and before the altars of a thousand gods, brave and desperate adventurers meet and make plans. They leave every day and seek their fortunes in the Sunken Lands.
Travel with us through sunken lands...
Lots of times, we want to play a roleplaying game but just don’t have the time for all the prep work involved. No more. Through Sunken Lands is a kit to make a motley crew of ruthless sellswords, gifted sorceresses, and cunning thieves, and send them off in search of gold and glory. Now we have this simple swords and sorcery roleplaying game that gives a group all the tools they need to play an exciting adventure in a single evening, no homework, no fuss.
Anyone with a background in OSR games will already be comfortable with the core rules of Through Sunken Lands.
• Inspired by the works of Michael Moorcock, Fritz Leiber, and Robert E. Howard.
• Character Playbooks and Scenario Packs for play in a single evening with no prep.
• Player driven setting design for fleshing out the great city and the world beyond.
• A sample sword and sorcery setting: the impossible city of Jundarr and the Hundred Seas.
• Nine Character Playbooks, including the Spell Thief and the Eldritch Sorcerer King.
• Three Scenario Packs: the Mysterious Island, the Treasure Hunt, and the Wizard’s Tower.