From publisher blurb:
The second in a series of adventures that will be turned into the entirety of the Fall of Mith campaign. It will be made up of five or six smaller adventures released as one-shots. Anyone who owns all of the one-shots will be entitled to a PDF copy of the full campaign when it is released.
The Siege is a three to four session adventure taking place after Mithos Manor. But it also designed to be able to be chopped up and put into any campaign. It's designed for four level six adventurers to partake in. It has separate story hooks, either for following Mithos Manor or being put into a different adventure. The module itself consists of four different quests with fully populated maps for each. They're all packed full of all kinds of goodies, look below for the breakdown.
The adventure itself is made up of four different quests. Investigating the compound where the crystal golems were being constructed. Trying to reestablish contact with a druid outpost. Clearing out a cavern full of monstrous gren. And last attempting to save a grove of ordan that are actively being attacked. If following the manor adventure it opens with at the Mithian camp or manor depending on the outcome of the manor itself. Following that they are assigned three of the quests by the Mithians. This adventure's outcome of the adventure relies heavily on the actions of the party. It can end in utter defeat and the overrunning of the mithian camp, to an outstanding victory where very few mithians lives are lost, and they are set up to retake the city of Aequitum.
- Four fully furnished color maps, one for each floor. With an appendix for all versions of the map without the DM numbers on it.
- Three custom major NPCs with custom stats and pictures.
- Nine new custom monsters/NPCs each with stats and pictures. And eight returning custom monsters and NPCs.
- Thirteen legendary items designed to scale that they may accompany the adventurers throughout their travels. The intent is only to reward them with one item, but as Messenger of the Eternal Dawn (the intended reward) may not be appropriate for your party there are 12 others, consisting of one breastplate, four accessory, and seven other weapons, each one having a picture with it.
- Nine new (and one returning) custom magic items, one combat focused, four consumable combat focused, two wonderous, two potions, and one other consumable. The one combat item and one of the wondrous items also have pictures.
- Two custom feats, one designed around a Mithian combat style and one around the inquisitor's combat style.