Back of the Book
A price on your Head
You've finally gotten EJ Crop off your back, but Lord Sinjin of the Golden League has put out a bounty on you so big that every assassin, pirate, ad desperate scoundrel in the galaxy is looking to cash in. If you're always looking over your shoulder for the next ambush, you'll never be able to live as normal life. It's time to settle the score, and that means setting a trap SInjin can't escape, and baiting it with something - or someone - so tempting that the crime boss can't resist.
This Starfinder Adventure Path volume concludes the Fly Free or Die Adventure Path and includes:
- "The Gilded Cage," a Starfinder adventure for 1th level characters, by Jessica Catalan
- Ideas for how to continue your campaign pat the final encounter, putting the crew of the Oliphaunt in charge of an EJ Corp operation or bringing them face-to-face with a mummified Kalistocrat, by Tineke Bolleman.
- A gazetteer fo SMuggler's Moon, a seculded retreat for desperate criminals, by Jessica Catalan.
- An archive of dangerous threats, including living tattoo guardians and the spewer, a zombie that defendsitself with deadly vomit, by Jessica Catalan, Emily Parks, and Gabriel Waluconis.
- Statistics and deckplans for Risen, Lord Sinjin's personal starship, by Jessica Catalan, and the Emperor's Graveyard, possible home to the corpse of an ancient hobgoblin sovereign, by Tineke Bolleman.