From the back of the book:
Magic permeates the very air, earth, and sea of Cerilia - yet escapes the mastery of all but a rare few. Those who control the continent's magical energy can call upon forces incomprehensible to the rest of its inhabitants. These powerful figures are Cerilia's wizards: adventurers, advisers, and kings whose spells can affect the destinies of thousands.
This 128-page book contains everything players and Dungeon Masters need to make wizard characters more distinctive, mysterious, feared, and true to the BIRTHRIGHT setting. Inside are details on:
- The secrets of sources and ley lines.
- Strategies for building and maintaining a magical domain.
- Spells unique to Cerilia, including new conventional spells, realm spells, and war magic.
- Cerilian magical items and Mount Deismaar artifacts.
- The status, philosophy, and role of wizards in each of Cerilia's spellcasting cultures.
- The unique magician character class and the study of magic in Cerilia.
- Near-mythical creatures said to grant boons to wizards fortunate enough to encounter them.
Warriors, priests, and rogues beware: The wizards of Cerilia have come to power!