Background on the First Age of Glorantha. Amateur press publication originally produced for two Glorantha conventions.
Explore the First Age of Glorantha
In the Glorantha we know, the first age ended with the death of a dream. The High Council of Gerertela was broken, and its member states engaged in wars that left eternal scars on the land. Death and chaos reigned, as they had not since the Age of Darkness. Ostentalka, who could have been the God of all people, who could have brought Eternal Enlightenment to the world, was slain, and an opportunity was lost, perhaps forever. But, there could have been another way.
Turn back the clock. The year is 355. The God Project has been announced to the world. Ancient rivalries have been set aside, and for the first time ever Storm and Sun worshipers have joined together to make the world a better place. Perhaps this time, a True God of the World can be made, to bless all with peace and unity. The choice is yours.
This guidebook details Dawn Age Genertela. It includes an Atlas of the known world, a history of the High Council of Genertela, information on the most important personages at the Council, and essay on the making of a God, and more.
Table of Contents
- Introduction ... Shannon Appelcline
- History of the Council ... Stephen Martin and Shannon Appelcline
- On Theogenesis .. Paul Reilly
- Lands of the Council ... Shannon Appelcline
- People of the Council ... Stephen Martin
- Appendix 1: Minutes of the Inner Council ... Eric Rowe
- Appendix 2: Timeline of the Council ... Stephen Martin and Shannon Appelcline