From the back cover:
Take the throne of Tuornen, rules its proud people, and reap the rewards of its rich lands. But beware, for Tuornen faces threats from many quarters. The scheming Duke of Alamie wants to regain control over the rebellious domain that broke from his grandfather's archduchy - your domain. Your hotheaded lieutenant wants to wage a war Tuornen cannot win. Two powerful regents of neighboring domains want your loyalty for their own...and Rhuobhe Manslayer wants your head on a pike.
This package includes:
- A full-color, eight-page foldout cover containing maps of the domain and its holdings.
- The history of Tuornen and its war of independence from Alamie.
- Details about political, social, and cultural life.
- Descriptions of Commander Braedonnal "Firebrand" Tuare, Mad Maeve, Baubb the Toymaker, and other colorful personages.
- Rumors, secrets, and plots against you.
- Strategy tips for governing Tuornen wise and well.
This BIRTHRIGHT domain sourcebook is designed for players who want to run a fighter of rogue character in the role of the duke - or play a vassal who controls holdings within Tuornen, a noble of the court, an itinerant adventurer, or a commoner."