From the back cover:
"The invasion of the skorne and the blighting of the frozen north are events that have brought the terrors of the wilderness to our doorstep. If there is one lesson you will learn from this book, it is that you were never safe cowering behind lock and key. The shadows bumping in the night have grown long and bold. They openly stalk even the bravest men of the kingdoms. An ignorant man is a dead man, and sometimes it takes more than just a bigger gun. Arm yourself with knowledge, and buy my book!"
- Professor Viktor Pendrake
Discover the most dangerous and deadly creatures known to the Iron Kingdoms in this tome of over 50 monsters for Iron Kingdoms role-playing.
Read Professor Viktor Pendrake's journey to easter Immoren and explorations of the Skorne Empire. With far more than just monsters, this tome is a treasure trove for the Iron Kingdoms enthusiast. With this book you will:
- Discover clues to the destruction of ancient Lyoss, the doomed elven empire.
- Learn the legacy of the mysterious giants of Immoren.
- Explore the unseen corners of Immoren and adventure where no man has stepped.
- Behold the entirety of Immoren with a brilliantly illustrated full-color poster map.
- Run an entire campaign in the Skorne Empire with three new character classes.
- Challenge characters of many levels with fearsome creatures exhaustively detailed by the Iron Kingdoms' foremost expert, Professor Viktor Pendrake.
This product is compatible with the 3rd edition and revised 3rd edition rules under the open gaming license.