From the Back of the Book:
Pirates prey upon Spanish Galleons, adventurers search for buried treasure, and the dead walk the streets of Port-au-Prince - this is the world of Skull & Bones. If you are looking for swashbuckling pirate adventure, look no further. Skull & Bones brings the history and legends of the Golden Age of Piracy to life. Within these pages you'll find:
- New core classes like the sea dog, buccaneer, and shantyman.
- New prestige classes like the master of fence, sea officer, and mystic navigator.
- Backgrounds and Fortunes: new ways to add depth to your character.
- A complete system for Voodoo magic. The mysterious world of the houngan and bokor unfolds, with details on every aspect of Voodoo, from gris-gris to zombi to the powerful and capricious spirits known as the Loa.
- New rules for cinematic combat, including parrying, variant damage rules, and "Rolling the Bones".
- A complete system for naval combat, including full stats for all the ships of the day.
- Campaign ideas and GM advice.
- Plunder! Enough treasures for the greediest pirate.
- A bestiary of mythical creatures, from Amazons to the Djab and beyond.
- A gazeteer and maps of the islands of the Caribbean.
- "Welcome to the Account," an introductory adventure.