From the back of the book:
Bring Out Your Dead!
Death stalks the streets! The Curse of the Crimson Throne Adventure Path continues, bringing the blistering red hand of death to Korvosa. What starts as an isolated outbreak swiftly turns into a full-fledged epidemic and soon no one is safe. The city’s resources quickly overwhelmed, a desperate queen takes harsh measures to stem the rising death toll. As bodies fill the streets it falls to the PCs to seek allies among the city’s desperate guardians, curb the tide of panic, and save who they can. But with the fates of thousands in their hands, can the PCs reveal the mastermind behind the unnatural plague before Korvosa becomes a single mass grave?
This volume of Pathfinder
- “Seven Days to the Grave,” an adventure for 4th-level characters, by F. Wesley Schneider.
- An investigation of diseases, plagues, pestilence, and their effects on fantasy worlds, by Rick Miller and Edward P. Healy
- The commandments of Abadar, the god of cities, wealth, and law, laid bare by Sean K Reynolds.
- Eando Kline dares the anarchic, monster-infested ruin of Urglin in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by James Jacobs.
- Six new monsters by F. Wesley Schneider.