From the back of the book:
Face the Fire!
The path to save Korvosa leads far beyond the ravaged city’s walls. In the burning plains of the Cinderlands the tenacious tribes of the Shoanti barbarians protect an ancient secret that might be the only way to save the Jewel of Varisia from ruin, but Korvosa has been their enemy too long for the proud natives to give up their knowledge freely. Only by learning the ways of the barbarians and facing their sacred trials can the PCs hope to save their city, but are the savage warriors’ ordeals impossible? Especially when the PCs already have angry natives, evil priests, and deadly assassins hot on their trail?
This volume of Pathfinder includes:
- “A History of Ashes,” an adventure for 10th-level characters, by Michael Kortes.
- An exploration of the Cinderlands, a scorched wasteland where nature is as deadly as the monsters that stalk its blistered ground, by Jacob Frazier.
- Learn the trials and traditions of the Shoanti, Varisia’s fierce barbarian natives, by Eric L. Boyd and Michael Kortes.
- Eando Kline finds himself caught in the middle of an all-out orc war in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Richard Pett.
- Five new monsters by Michael Kortes and J.D. Wiker.