From the back cover:
Korvosa withers in the grip of a mad monarch! Beaten down by riots, disease, and the ironclad enforcers of a cruel despot, the people shudder in their homes and pray for saviors. The time has come to rise up against the crazed Queen Ileosa Arabasti and put an end to her vicious rule. Yet within the walls of Castle Korvosa waits an army of soldiers, bodyguards, and diabolical monstrosities -- to say nothing of the seemingly invincible queen herself. Can the PCs put an end to a tyrant's reign? Or will an ancient evil claim Korvosa once and for all? All is decided in this, the fateful climax of the Curse of the Crimson Throne Adventure Path!
This volume of Pathfinder includes:
- "Crown of Fangs," an adventure for 14th-level characters, by Tito Leati.
- Details on the relics of Kazavon, seven terrifying artifacts possessed by the spirit of one of Golarion's most notorious dragons, by J.D. Wiker.
- The mysteries of the Harrow deck of many things, an artifact capable of reshuffling fate and changing fortunes, by the Pathfinder staff.
- Eando Kline's trek to the orc city of Urgir takes a turn for the impossible in the Pathfinder's Journal, by James L. Sutter.
- Four new monsters by Tito Leati and F. Wesley Schneider.