From the back of the book:
The Play's the Thing
To banish the monstrous shadows that stalk Westcrown by night, the PCs go undercover, joining the city’s chaotic theatrical community in an elaborate plot to infiltrate the estate of the decadent lord-mayor. Yet theater life turns deadly when they become players in a spectacle no actor has ever survived. Can the PCs endure their debut performance in a city where an actor’s first big hit is often his last?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Council of Thieves Adventure Path, and includes:
- “The Sixfold Trial,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 3rd-level characters, by Richard Pett.
- The Six Trials of Larazod, the complete and unabridged text of that infamously deadly play, by Nicolas Logue.
- An exploration of the faith of Iomedae the Inheritor, goddess of valor, by Sean K Reynolds.
- Pathfinder Varian Jeggare investigating death among the aristocracy in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Dave Gross.
- Six new monsters by Darrin Drader, David Eitelbach, Sean K Reynolds, and F. Wesley Schneider.