From the back of the book:
An Empire in Peril
With the heart of the Stolen Lands explored and the bandits who ruled there scattered, the long-contested realm finally lies open for pioneers and settlers to stake their claims. Amid the rush of opportunistic travelers, the PCs find themselves stewards over a new domain, tasked with the responsibility of guiding and guarding a fledgling nation struggling to grow upon a treacherous borderland. Yet the threats to this new nation quickly prove themselves greater than mere bandits and wild beasts, as the monstrous natives of the hills and forests rampage forth to slaughter all who have trespassed upon their territory. Can the PCs hold the land they’ve fought so hard to explore and tame? Or will their legend be just one more lost to the fangs of the Stolen Lands?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path includes:
- “Rivers Run Red,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 5th-level characters, by Rob McCreary.
- Expansive new rules for running your own cities and nations, by James Jacobs.
- Insights into the rugged faith of Erastil, god of the hunt, by Sean K Reynolds.
- Pathfinder Ollix Kaddar and Phargas get themselves to a nunnery in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Richard Pett.
- Five new monsters, by Adam Daigle, Rob McCreary, Sean K Reynolds, and James L. Sutter.