From the back of the book:
To Kill a King
Can two kings truly trust one another? King Irovetti, ruler of Pitax and potential rival to the leaders of the eastern Stolen Lands, opens his gates and hospitality to the lords of that realm. Within his city of shallow indulgences and crude decadence, he hosts a tournament ostensibly meant to foster friendship and peace, but fraught with dangers all its own. Is the King of Pitax’s good will sincere, or does he harbor a more sinister goal? And are the PCs fated to gain an opponent who commands not only a nation, but allies from a deadly other realm?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path includes:
- “War of the River Kings,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 12th-level characters, by Jason Nelson.
- A tour of the hollow wonders and grim shadows of the oppressed city of Pitax, by Mike Ferguson.
- Merciless insights into the iron-shod doctrine of Gorum, god of battle, by Sean K Reynolds.
- Pathfinder Ollix Kaddar’s adventures in the gladiator pits of Tymon in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Steven E. Schend.
- Four new monsters, by Julian Neale and Sean K Reynolds.