Translated from the back of the cover
The series of background modules for the RPG O desafio dos Bandeirantes, that started with Os Quilombos da Lua, goes on now with the Acrito`s Valley, exploring one of the most feared and avoided places in the Terra de Santa Cruz.
Know the misterious Valley, from which few returned alive, through the description of an adventurer. Know the Acritós, cannibal indians with a supernatural physical body that inhabit the valley.
Beyond their ferocity in combat, the tribe is mystic and glorious, full of valiant and honored warriors. This is a people that lives in happiness and harmony, but shows itself cruel and implacable to those who try to invade their valley, no matter which is the reason.
However the Acritós are not the only danger that the valley shelters. Whoever adventures by the region, shall see spirits and other creatures that can be far lethal than the indians. Besides that, the valley guards an ancient temple, of unknown origin. Even the Acritós ignore what lies in its interior.
Enter in the Acritó`s Valley, either as an adventurer trying to explore the valley and its dreamed wealth, or with a military expedition that wants to destroy the Acritó`s menace, or defending your land.
This book brings everything for you to create thrilling adventures and campaigns.
- Full description of the acritós valley, containing maps, main characters and motivations.
- A thrilling short story, that reveals the adventures and disadventures of the only two survivors from an expedition to the valley and about their lives with the Acritós.
- New creatures, new spells for the Pajés and complete rules for the Huíra, the sacred fight of the Acritós
- A chapter with the full description of the temple, ready to be explored
- Rules to create am Acritó character, ideais for adventures (including ones as an Acritó) and several ready made characters.