From the publisher:
An Airship, Rocket Packs, & Tommy Guns vs.
Giant Monsters On An Uncharted Mysterious Volcanic Island!
Designed as a convention demo kit, Airship Troopers: Volcanic Dinosaur Island Of Doom provides everything you need (except dice) to run fast paced, exciting Zeppelin Age roleplaying adventures featuring the Streamlined Fun of Heliograph's DECO System. Inside you'll find:
- Complete rules for resolving any action (in 3 pages)
- Complete rules for creating any Character, Creature, or Contraption (in 10 pages)
- Player background information on life in the Airship Troopers in 1935 (in 3 pages)
- Detailed deckplans and information on the Troopers' airship (in 5 pages)
- The Z.O.O.M. (or Zeppelin Owner's Operation Manual) (in 5 pages)
- Player handouts, play aids, and blanks for your use (in 8 pages)
- Director advice on DECO (in 3 pages) & Adventure Details & Suggestions (in 15 pages)
- Suggested Viewing & Reading (in 1 page)
- More Play Aids, Samples, & Blanks, including 11 ready-to-play completed Character Sheets (in 20 pages)
This quick start kit is the first release for Heliograph's Zeppelin Age: Pulp Adventure 1900 to 1940, and it makes a great jumping off point!