From the publisher's website:
The Day After Ragnarok: Hero Edition includes:
- Complete rules and guidelines for creating a hero suited for these dark times, including thirty-five Heroic Templates!
- Dangerous ophi-tech devices built with knowledge torn from the Thing that nearly killed the world: fiber bombs, Marconi pistols, jet-packs, and more!
- A grand tour through the post-apocalyptic world of 1948, from the drowned East Coast to the Soviet empire behind the Serpent Curtain—including the Top Five Places to Be Attacked By Pirates, the Top Five *Places to Find A Remote Castle Ruled By A Madman, and much more!
- Stats for more than thirty foes to shoot, stab, or sneak past: *Serpent cultists, Spetsnaz troopers, swamp devils, and … snakes! Giant, 80-foot long snakes, that is!
- Over 20 pages of pure adventure: Four campaign types, each with a sample campaign laid out in nine scenario seeds. A massive Adventure Generator, helping you build every tale from the Hook to the Henchmen to the Twist ending! Four worked examples, taking the Adventure Generator’s raw numbers and running with them.
- Plus old-school random encounters for the devastated wastelands of America—will you face slave-raiding Klansmen, the terrifying fly-by-night, or a desperate band of escaped Wehrmacht P.O.W.s?
also see The Day after Ragnarok (Savage Worlds)