Tired of thumbing through book after book and scribbling notes on notebook pages while designing your Rolemaster character? Ever wish you had all the information about your character-skills, skill costs, stats, spell lists, next-level developments, etc., all on a few well-organized pages? Wait no longer!
The Rolemaster Character Records are here.
Each profession's individual character sheets provide:
- Specific development point costs and level bonuses for every Rolemaster skill, integrated into individualized character sheets for every Rolemaster character profession, up to and including Rolemaster Companion IV.
- Expanded space for skill areas that are frequently broken down into more specific areas for professions which use them most.
- Plenty of room to detail all of the facets of your favorite character, such as Armor Type, stats, Resistance Roll bonuses, physical and personality traits, equipment, spell lists, background, and modifiers of every type.
- Extra room left for you to add your own original skills, spell lists, stats, and much more.
Rolemaster garners now have an entire fantasy world at their fingertips. Shadow WorldTM products form a rich fantasy environment for the Rolemaster and Fantasy Hero game systems. The self-contained adventures may also be used as isolated or hidden areas in any Gamemaster's campaign world.
The completely reformatted 2nd edition Rolemaster system includes the following:
- Arms Law® & Claw Law® - The Rolemaster Arms and Animals combat systems combined in a new, reorganized volume. These fast-moving rules include individual charts for 30 weapons and critical strike tables, as well as detailed creature attacks for real and mythical beasts. Martial arts rules also are included.
- Character Law & Campaign Law® - The new version of the complete character development and campaign guide. Character Law features a unique trait development system that allows characters to increase their ability in any skill. There are no absolute restrictions. Campaign Law includes handy reference material available to any Gamemaster: weather, encounter, and price charts, and guidelines for running a campaign in a complex living world.
- Spell Law® - The magic system that improves any FRP game! The new edition of Spell Law has over 2,000 spell descriptions based on three realms of power and 15 professions. It provides alchemy rules, spell attack and failure tables, and a unique -spell-learning structure.