From publisher blurb:
Dry Land: Empires of the Dragon Sands takes you on a tour of the Dragon Sands region dominating the southern part of the Great Northern Continent in the Bluffside Campaign Setting. Hundreds of miles south of the bustling metropolis, this area is known for extremes in heat, aridity, and other dangers both natural and supernatural. Journey into a land where normal groundwater can kill as easily as a rampaging dune wyrm. Explore ancient ruins and the skeletons of giants. Tremble at the mighty power of the genies and those who serve them. Witness the exotic splendor of the dragori in the heart of their empire.
Dry Lands includes:
- Over a dozen new classes
- New creatures and creature templates
- Dozens of new feats and spells, as well as two new domains
- New magic items and equipment
- Detailed cultural information about the dragori, the reptilian humanoid race introduced in Bluffside: City on the Edge and featured in Interludes: Sands of Pain.
- Hazards unique to arid lands
- Over 75 detailed places of interest with regulars and hooks
- Over 150 fully-detailed characters