From publisher blurb:
The Faerie Ring gives you everything you need to play with fey characters and in fey locales. It's not a setting but, instead, a toolbox--a series of mini-settings!--to add more fey to your favorite settings.
It contains 10 powerful fey lords and their servitors and demesnes. Each lord comes with an associated player race and extraplanar locales to add mystery, adventure, and whimsy to your campaign.
The 10 fey lords:
- Red Jack: A ghostly kitsune psychopath and avatar of death. He takes his love of death to a new level.
- Hob: Silent and mysterious, eldest of the mogwoi lords. As different as they come.
- Jasmine: The Painted Lady. The Cannibal Queen. Driven by her hatred of Mab.
- Manitou: Ancient trickster and horned god of the deep wood. Always looking to the horizon, wondering what’s on the other side. His own greatest foe.
- Korapira: Mistress of the trees; terror in the leaves. Few can match her intensity and drive to get what she wants. She longs to bring her children—the entire plant kingdom—crashing down on the world.
- Wild Hunt: The spirit of nature knows nothing of moderation. It cares nothing for mercy. It feels nothing for civilization. Its goal is survival, and for Slaine and the fir bolg, it is salvation.
- Mab: Queen Mab now speaks always of death, gloom, and the slow passing away of the fey worlds. She has become consumed by her regrets.
- Moaro: A horrific and literal shadow of her former self, this darking is delusional and unpredictable, ever wandering.
- Nemesis: Product of a tragic love story, she is now an uncaring engine of vengeance.
- Flibbertigibbet: Clown prince of the mogwoi! Master of gremlins! Unintentional destroyer of worlds!
The Faerie Ring expands the fey options for both players and GMs using either Pathfinder Roleplaying Game or 5E and creates new opportunities for meddling where you probably shouldn't. It introduces new fey monsters, playable fey races and other character options, fey big bads or patrons (or both!), fey cities and planes and other locales, and more.