Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remus Rhymus
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I think that this situation absolutely requires
badge
a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!
mbmbmbmbmb
In the suburbs there's The Games Keep in West Chester and 7th Dimension Games in Jenkintown.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devin T.
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed, Games Keep in West Chester (about an hour or so to the west of the city) is the best I've found. Karl is great and has a fantastic selection.

If you are looking in the city, I would check out Redcap's Corner over by Drexel University, which has a decent selection of board games, cards, miniatures, rpgs, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Taylor
United States
Berryville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Just Another Washed Up Wargamer
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Keep has a surprisingly large selection and West Chester is a fun city to walk around in.

The Compleat Strategist in King of Prussia is another good one, it's the biggest game store I've been to in the area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
15 Keys
United States
Living in the Delco
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I moved to the area almost exactly a year ago and had the same question. Here is my post where I summarize the places and people contribute their thoughts on the different places.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/862050/moving-to-philly-...

I go to Games Keep every week (it is anywhere from 20-40 minutes depending on traffic, but I live in the suburbs) and it is pretty awesome. They'll be having an boardgame auction next month and a few other events.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls