Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Canadian math trade to coincide with Fall, Thanksgiving, Halloween or whatever. Take your pick. Here's your perfect opportunity to try and trade away all your games that have been collecting dust over the summer.

Please make sure to read through all the rules and pay attention to all posted dates/times.

For anyone new to Math Trades be sure to check out the following thread for a video tutorial on math trades.

Math Trade Video Tutorials

Note: You MUST have a Canadian mailing address to participate in this Math Trade.

Trade Geeklist: Fall Canadian Math Trade Fall Leftovers - Canadian Math Trade

Request GeekList: Fall Canadian Math Trade - Request List

Submissions Dates/Times:

Posting Games: Saturday October 12th 12:00 PM EDT to Monday October 21st 6:00 PM EDT

Want List Submissions: Monday October 21st 6:00 PM EDT to Wednesday October 23rd 11:00 PM EDT

Results posted shortly thereafter.

Rules (Please read carefully):

1. Board Games, RPG's, Video Games and items outside the scope of BGG are all permitted.

2. There is a limit of one (1) Gift Certificate and one (1) Geek Gold entry per person. Gift Certificate and GeekGold arbitrage are NOT allowed. Neither are cash offerings.

3. Non-game entries must be added using "Outside the Scope of BGG" (Game ID 23953). Make sure to use the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item for it to properly show up in the OLWLG.

4. You must describe the condition of your games as accurately as possible. This includes both the box and it's contents.

5. You must clearly state the editions and languages of all games posted. Do not just state "edition as posted", as pictures do not show up in the OLWLG.

6. Shipping - You shall be required to cover full shipping to any location within Canada.

7. Do NOT delete any entries after they have been submitted. Just include a blank wantlist for that particular item instead.

8. Please do NOT include links to any other games (or items) in your entries, so that they are not misleadingly displayed as sweeteners in the OLWLG.

9. Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) is required for submissions. Refer to the following document for help:
http://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/OLWLG

10. If you have been reported as a bad trader, do NOT try to participate. Any entries made will be removed.

11. Any other questions or issues, just ask.

Software Used: TradeMaximizer 1.4 (with duplicate protection) SEED=1234567, ITERATIONS=1000

%Options%
Deadline-Offers: Monday, October 21st, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
%End%

Good luck and happy trading!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Results (OLWLG) = http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/trades-summary.cgi?listid=...

Results (TXT) = http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/163770-results-official.tx...

Wants = http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/163770-officialwants.txt

# MISSING 13 WANTS (1.6%) FROM 4 USER(s) (3.6%):

# DiggityDog (1)
# Dyson Logos (6)
# natjgreen (1)
# skobar (5)

Num trades = 231 of 805 items (28.7%)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Results for the leftovers trade:

http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/trades-summary.cgi?listid=...

Num trades = 8 of 290 items (2.8%)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting on the math trade to get added to the OLWLG (JeffyJeff must be away for the holiday weekend or something).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cannibal Ox wrote:
Still waiting on the math trade to get added to the OLWLG (JeffyJeff must be away for the holiday weekend or something).

I'm sure I've seen another one added to the OLWLG since you opened this one. I trust you remembered to use the new form? http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/addmt-request.cgi
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes I used that form. I even tried to add it again using the form a day later and the OLWLG told me that this math trade was already submitted and pending addition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's there now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
shawn
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for another math trade! It's been awhile for me and for the life of me I cannot figure out how to add images for the sweetener games I have added in my item descriptions. Is there any easy way to walk me through this process so I can make my entries look better?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To add inline images to your postings click on the little camera icon (if you hover your mouse over it, it should say "Insert Geek Image"). Next it will prompt you to enter an ImageID. Find the image you want to post and enter it's ID number (it should be in the URL for that image).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A O
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
woooo!

and i didnt find out too late this time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cavan Cunningham
Canada
Regina
SK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any ideas why/or how to correct my trade listing for Trivial Pursuit appearing in the statistics list as "Quelques arpents de pièges" instead of in english?
Thx
cavan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
2+ days to go to add new items for trade. We're hovering around 550 entries, can we hit 600? 700?

If you know anyone who doesn't know about this trade, let them know about it. If you are out there procrastinating, the deadline for new items is this Monday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LAST day to get your items in for trade. Deadline is a little under 5 hours from now (October 21st @ 6:00 PM EDT).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Trade list has been locked down and we are now open for wantlist submissions. Deadline is Wednesday October 23rd @ 11:00 PM EDT.

Don't miss the deadline!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Wood
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Note on the Divine Right game (here):

I swapped out the Elves, Trolls, Muetar, Hothior, Pon, Shucassam, 10/11 Goblins, most of the Special Mercs, all the Battlefield markers. Some of these counters are a bit more used looking than the probably-never-used originals, but they're still good. So all four examples in the listing (and then some) are better. The Barbarians are still pretty off centre, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin M
Canada
St. Thomas
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Can you move up the date and time… I submitted my want list about an hour ago. LOL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've submitted, too - but 83% of the people in the trade haven't, so patience will give us a much better chance at trades.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin M
Canada
St. Thomas
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
iklinck wrote:
I've submitted, too - but 83% of the people in the trade haven't, so patience will give us a much better chance at trades.

Maybe you… laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jebstone Boppman
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i'll likely, and unfortunately, have to miss out on this one - do you anticipate doing another one in the future?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jebstone wrote:
i'll likely, and unfortunately, have to miss out on this one - do you anticipate doing another one in the future?

Next one won't be until some time in January.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin M
Canada
St. Thomas
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Cannibal Ox wrote:
Jebstone wrote:

Next one won't be until some time in January.

Time to ask for some games that I don't want but will be good trade-bait for Christmas!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yuval Grinspun
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I see I posted Eclipse Supernova + Eclipse Supernova (it's own sweetener). I intended to have it be Eclipse Supernova + Eclipse Pulsar. I will submit an empty want list to avoid any unhappy customers. That said, if anyone wants to make an offer for these two expansions, drop me a line. My wish list represents my most desirable wants, and both my wish and my want lists are relatively up to date.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Kinsman
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
*snaps fingers*
This is what I get for taking some time away from the site. Come back 2 days too late for the quarterly math trade. Boo ...

Oh well. Hope it turns out to be a good one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ArcticLancer wrote:
*snaps fingers*
This is what I get for taking some time away from the site. Come back 2 days too late for the quarterly math trade. Boo ...

Oh well. Hope it turns out to be a good one.

Well there's always the quick-ish leftovers trade that happens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With less than 3 hours to go, we're still missing wantlists from 8 users. Final reminders have been sent!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.