Popular Tags: [View All]
Brent Pollock
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In all the discussions I have read about Scenario B, I have not seen anyone mention the potentially slight error in Special Rules 1.3 & 1.4.

1.1 is correct: there are 18 secret objective chits. However, they end at U, not T. So should 1.3 refer to "N through U" or should 1.4 list "A-N"?.

I couldn't see it in the GMT FAQ, either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Huffman
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just had to erase a nice paragraph on the missing letters. LOL But you are correct, 1.3 should refer to "N through U" ... I assume that it will be on the same errata update as the British Radio Table. ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Pollock
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did not consider the third possibility: "U" gets left on the map, face up throughout the game, keeping it out of the pool of potential chits drawn by an event.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone dalla Chiesa
Italy
Cassina de' Pecchi
Milano
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Brent, you are absolutely correct: no one ever mentioned this error. We thought it means "N through U" and have been playing so ever since, removing Chit U from Map.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chadwik
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
mbmbmbmbmb
Erratum: special rule 1.3 should read: "...N through U..." instead of "...N through T...".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Huffman
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's the insignificant things that make us happy,Chad! :-D Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.