Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: game store in Grand Junction CO rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kirk N
msg tools
Visiting a friend in Grand Junction Colorado. I want to go look/buy a game. Does any one know of a good game store and it's phone number/address!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk N
msg tools
Thanks

Anybody else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beau
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in town right now and am sad to report that there's not much here any more. There used to be a store in the mall, but it went under three or four years ago. The Go company had a store in the mall until this year - now it is calendars only. I've started bring my own games when I'm here for the holidays. If you find something, I'd love to hear about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Wagner
msg tools
Hello everyone!
I wish that I would have seen this thread sooner. I own The Jester's Court in Grand Junction. We are just about to complete our 3rd year in business. I can't believe you guys couldn't find us, I have registered (almost) everywhere!

Anyway, we have a large, and ever growing, selection of board games. We also have a nice collection of store copies.

Every Wednesday night we host board game night. This event draws a good group of players and has been growing like crazy. If you have time (and see this) stop by tonight. We look forward to meeting you!
Sean

Ps. Our web site is www.thejesterscourt.com -No zombie horror movies (that is the comic shop)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls