Subject: Finally got a FLGS in my area! (Garner/Clayton, NC) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jennifer Derrick
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just discovered that I finally have a FLGS in my area. Actually, they've been there since September, but I just found out and paid a visit today. It's called Event Horizon Games and it's in Garner, NC.

This is a big damn deal in my little world because all the game stores have been in Raleigh/Cary/Durham, which is something of a trek from my house. Too far to go for game nights, demos and the like.

They don't have a huge stock of board games, but they do have planned events for board games. I'm excited that I might finally be able to find more people to game with! Hallelujah! Hubby and I have been in this hobby alone since we discovered it, so it would be nice to be able to meet other people.

Picked up Betrayal at House on the Hill today and I know I'll be back. (And if it matters to other women out there, one of the owners is a woman so I felt completely comfortable there and treated well. More than I can say for some stores.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Warrender
United States
Rockaway
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats! And good to know. As it happens, my in-laws live there so next time we're down to visit, I'll have a place to "escape" to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls