Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Sheppard
United States
Bellevue
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
There are several other reviews of the contents and general game play and in the interest of keeping this short I won't repeat their content here. However, there are some things I think are either missing from reviews or are worth repeating. I played this for the first time at a game night sponsored by our local game store. I agree with some of the other reviewers that this game was a bit slow at first, but picked up pace. I think that after having played it a few times, it's far more fun for four players than for two. There isn't enough interaction with two players, and it ends up being more of a race to the finish without much strategy than something you really have to think about. The other three people I played it with first, and the person that I've played it with since all agree that the rules (U.S. English version) are poorly layed out and make the game harder to learn when playing for the first time. The included card that shows the flow of a single turn and the options you have is wonderful, and like another reviewer said, once we got started, we used that card a lot and for the most part, never looked at the rules again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.