Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
George Parker
United States
Aggieland
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
You're only young once...but you can be immature the rest of your life!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to be in the Mesquite area today and tomorrow. Any game stores I need to check out while I'm there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nevin Ball
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Waiting for the "game bubble."
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not aware of any game stores in Mesquite except for Lone Star Games & Comics which I believe is located in the mall. I would highly recommend making a trip to Madness Games & Comics in Richardson. It is HUGE - the size of a grocery store. It's well worth the drive from Mesquite.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val Teixeira
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nevin wrote:
I would highly recommend making a trip to Madness Games & Comics in Richardson Plano.

FTFY.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nevin Ball
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Waiting for the "game bubble."
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. I stand corrected.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Parker
United States
Aggieland
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Nevin! Hope I have time to make it there. Looks like about a 60 round trip. Probably doable!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schott
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's worth the trip. I don't get out there very often, but the store is pretty amazing and there's a ton of gaming space. If you go on a Saturday evening, there's open board gaming (though no library - bring/buy your own or play what others bring).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Parker
United States
Aggieland
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Was able to stop by Madness Games & Comics (http://www.madnessgames.com/) and have to say I was impressed with the selection and the amount of space for open gaming. Picked up a couple promo/expansions but nothing else I had to have right now, especially at list price.

Cool place! Thanks again for the recommendation to drive up to Plano. On the way out of town today I'm going to stop by the old Lone Star Comics & Games location here in Mesquite. I say "old" because I called the number and it's still a game store, but evidently it's no longer associated with Lone Star. I'll provide comments later.

Thanks again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls