Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
todd mewborn
United States
toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if this was answered else where. Just played our first game and noticed that there are 2 different Ogre Mk. III and V's. Both "versions" are identical except that one has double the range for attacks. Which one should we be using?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rochelle
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
92 8 13 10/19/89
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The versions are for the board game and the minis game. You want the one with smaller numbers, which is hexes. The larger numbers are freeform inches.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Holder
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

They are supposed to have the same range -- but sometimes people accidentally look at the miniatures rules and misinterpret what they say about distance (in inches) to apply to the rules about hexes. Where are you reading the differences?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
todd mewborn
United States
toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was missing the "inch" mark. My son was playing with the inch stats and I was using the hexes stat.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
peapicker wrote:

They are supposed to have the same range -- but sometimes people accidentally look at the miniatures rules and misinterpret what they say about distance (in inches) to apply to the rules about hexes. Where are you reading the differences?

I did that too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.