Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Queen Games Fresco Contest participantMicrobadge: IELLO "Uchronia" Contest participantMicrobadge: Wizards of the Coast Conquest of Nerath Contest participantMicrobadge: Queen Games Kingdom Builder Giveaway Contest participantMicrobadge: Evict Doug from Chris Funk's colon!
From Timothy Zahn's FB page:

Timothy's 2014 Convention appearances

June 12-15: Origins, Columbus, OH www.originsgamefair.com f — www.facebook.com/groups/OriginsGameFair

Don't see him listed on the guest page, so either it's a recent addition or SURPRISE!

/Really cool to hear he'll be there, though. I know a lot of friends that love his books.

Edit: Looks like he'll be there as parts of the library seminars and not as a featured guest. Still, he's going to be there.

http://originsgamefair.com/events/seminars/the-library/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sheryl Nantus
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level I - One small step for geek... One giant leap for geek-kind!Microbadge: Copper ReviewerMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Origins attendeeMicrobadge: Call of Cthulhu (7th Edition) RPG fan
He's actually been attending for a number of years as a member of the Library - the special section in the Dealers Hall set up to promote authors.

There's going to be writing panels and workshops - as well you can purchase a convention-themed anthology with short stories ONLY available at Origins! This year the theme is "Monsters!" so you can be assured of some faboos stories from Timothy Zahn, Mike Stackpole and the many other authors attending.

There will also be books for sale from the various authors.

Like... me!

Please come on to the back of the Dealers Hall and visit the Library!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan R
United States
ALBUQUERQUE
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Legendary fanMicrobadge: Star Wars: Imperial Assault fanMicrobadge: Ashes: Rise of the Phoenixborn - Noah RedmoonMicrobadge: Star Wars: Destiny fanMicrobadge: Let the Wookiee win.
I met him last year he was selling his new Scoundrel's book. Highlight of the event for me. We talked for well over a half hour about the new movies. Last year I believe ehe ended up playing some X-wing as well!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Smith
United States
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Star Wars: Lightsaber - Jedi greenMicrobadge: Terraforming Mars fanMicrobadge: Endor - The forest moon, home of the EwoksMicrobadge: Silver Board Game Collector
He is often wandering the gaming halls in the evenings as well. We've run Star Wars events the past few years and he has stopped by to chat briefly. I always seem to go to the library at the times he is not in, unfortunately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls