Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Albert Condarco
United States
San Antonio
Tx
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was in Dallas a couple of weeks ago and wanted to find a game store near downtown. I really liked Common Ground Games. The store is not very large, but they had a pretty wide variety of games (including 2 games that I had just ordered online because my FLGS doesn't have in stock) and the staff was friendly without being pushy. Prices were fairly comparable to other FLGS prices. If you are visiting Dallas, it is easy to find and only a few minutes from downtown.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Hill
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Concerto_for_Horn wrote:
I was in Dallas a couple of weeks ago and wanted to find a game store near downtown. I really liked Common Ground Games. The store is not very large, but they had a pretty wide variety of games (including 2 games that I had just ordered online because my FLGS doesn't have in stock) and the staff was friendly without being pushy. Prices were fairly comparable to other FLGS prices. If you are visiting Dallas, it is easy to find and only a few minutes from downtown.

Agreed. CGG is just over a year old and has built a really solid community with a massive demo wall (many, if not all, from the owner's collection) and game demo nights. While it is just a bit too far away from me to make it over there consistently, I like to try and hop in when I can. They're also constantly doing mini in-store events and have started a customer rewards-style program.

Glad you found it, Albert!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls