Again thank you all for the quick responses. It gets daunting with all these rules but I think I'm finally getting a grasp of everything.
Here's a good one for you.
Say you're interacting at a village. and you have:
- Promise in hand a white mana
- +2 influence from the reputation track
- a wounded unused peasant
- an empty token to get a unit
- a peasant in the unit offer
- a wound in hand
You interact in the village:
- You go interact in town, +2 influence
- You use a white mana with promise to get 4 influence (6 influence left)
- You use 3 influence to heal the peasant. (3 influence left)
- You activate the now healed peasant for 2 influence (5 influence left)
- You recruit the peasant in the unit offer. (1 influence left)
- you activate the newly recruited peasant for 2 influence (3 influence left)
- You use the 3 influence to heal the wound in hand.