Popular Tags: [View All]
T.W. McLain 3
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Early in the rule book it references (20 attack points) for the defending infantry force. For the life of me I can't find if this just means 20 infantry tokens, or should I be using some stat on a counter to measure these 20 points?

The rulebook seems to be poorly written to be honest, or am I just a wargame Newb dumbass?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Pytel
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What version of the rules are you looking at? From the DE/6th rules...

The Rules wrote:
The defending player gets 20 squads of infantry (that is, infantry counters totaling 20 points of attack strength, in any combination of counters).

That seems pretty clear to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
AaAaAaAaAaAaA! Oh no! You shanked my Jenga ship!
badge
"We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can’t think what anybody sees in them!"
mbmbmbmbmb
It's 20 total combat strength. So, for example, you could have 6 3-3-1 infantry counters and one 2-2-1 infantry counter (apologies if I'm remembering the stats wrong for the non-attack values) or 20 1-1-1 counters. Or, any mix that gives a total of 20 attack strength.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T.W. McLain 3
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys. I was looking at the abbreviated, newer pocket edition rules. Now that I've got the DE hopefully it will flow better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.