Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve
United States
Flagstaff
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone posted about this in the temporary forum and it's something I'm interested in as well...

While I completely think that there should be a bonus for preorders with a number of scenarios and they shouldn't be freely distributed, it seems like handing out scenarios and the like at conventions is more of a gray area to me. Can these be distributed online? Are any available anywhere? The original 10 scenarios are great and replayable but it would be nice to have a little more variety. I'd love to have extra playtested scenarios.

Is there any way to get a copy of these scenarios anywhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Nelmes
Wales
Machynlleth
Powys
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked GMT a few weeks back and was informed that the original 3 bonus scenarios will be available as pdf's for download sometime soon. I also spotted that the next issue of C3i will contain 3 C&C:A scenarios (possibly the very same bonus scenarios - but that's just speculation on my part).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the CSW site is talking about them handing out a booklet with 5 new scenarios at WBC.

Of course, all of us who were not there would like to lay hands on those scenarios too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Burt
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mb
Gene Billingsley said they would release the WBC ones when expansion #1 is released.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Oettinger
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Nusku wrote:
I asked GMT a few weeks back and was informed that the original 3 bonus scenarios will be available as pdf's for download sometime soon. I also spotted that the next issue of C3i will contain 3 C&C:A scenarios (possibly the very same bonus scenarios - but that's just speculation on my part).

I asked GMT about this as well, and they told me the original 3 bonus scenarios will be posted as PDFs on their website when the first expansion ships.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
Flagstaff
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
McCoy Pauley wrote:
Nusku wrote:

I asked GMT about this as well, and they told me the original 3 bonus scenarios will be posted as PDFs on their website when the first expansion ships.

Really? That's great news, exactly what I wanted to hear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McLintock
Scotland
Glasgow
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
badge
"Roll dice and kick ass!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Hear hear! This is very good news indeed for fans of C&C:A.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.