Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Andersen
Denmark
Valby
Danmark
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played the scenarios and the full campaign of Stonewall Jacksons Way about a year before this new version came out.

Though grossly imbalanced it was a lot of fun and gave a good feel for the campaign of Northern Virginia.

I will not play the game again as I have a few other GCACW titles lying around that needs playing.

How ever, I'm still interested in how they modified the original scenarios and maybe playing the 1st Bull Run. But, I'm not sure I feel like spending 83 dollars on just some new scenario pages.

So, is there new counters for the 1st Bull Run (new generals fx)? And has the value of the old counters (ratings on the general counters) changed? I already use the modified generals from the Skirmisher (changed to fit with the new series rules).

If the counters are the same and the map has just been repainted (I don't care much for the occational terrain change either), would anyone break the law and send me a copy of the new/modified scenarios?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierluigi Pellizzer
Italy
Pieve Fosciana (LU)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
simombo wrote:
If the counters are the same and the map has just been repainted (I don't care much for the occasional terrain change either), would anyone break the law and send me a copy of the new/modified scenarios?

I have the same idea about this new version of SJW. I own all the first 5 GCACW volumes (and also BatC) and I have no idea to buy a duplicate game.
It would be nice if MMP will publish the scenario book or at least the scenarios modified from the first edition of SJW ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls