United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
6 out of 7 dwarfs are not Happy
mbmbmb
I wonder, in what situation could this be an issue?

Rulebook wrote:
a unit’s own fire does not spill over onto it, and no spillover fire is calculated in an overrun

I.e. When would a unit ever be in a position that it might spillover onto itself? If you're sharing a hex with the enemy you're already in an overrun situation and there's already no spillover.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Rock

Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
USP45 wrote:
I wonder, in what situation could this be an issue?

Rulebook wrote:
a unit’s own fire does not spill over onto it, and no spillover fire is calculated in an overrun

I.e. When would a unit ever be in a position that it might spillover onto itself? If you're sharing a hex with the enemy you're already in an overrun situation and there's already no spillover.

It's possible to play with basic ramming rules instead of overrun rules. In that case, it's possible to have enemy units occupy the same hex.

Another (more likely) situation is attacking terrain, not enemy units (see 13.01).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.