Popular Tags: [View All]
Karel Stastny
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Being just a lowly farmer, I was curious about the promotion criteria regarding all ranks on Yucata.de to see what I can look forward to. Since I found no specific overview anywhere I decided to compile it here. In each row you can see what you need to do to be promoted to the next following rank, which is the same information you get from Yucata.

If a rank can be lost, user can lose it by having -250 points. For each won game type, he can go 10 lower, e.g. if you won 2 game types, you will be demoted at -270 points. The first rank that can be lost is the Baker.

I am sorry about the look of the table, I did not find a better way to do it here.

Rank
New villager
Lumberjack
Fisherman
Farmer
Journeyman
Weaver
Baker
Toolmaker
Messenger
Secretary
Shopkeeper
Merchant
Builder
Architect
Scholar
Juror
Judge
Councillor
Treasurer
Mayor
Temple servant
Novitiate
Lay monk
Monk
Healer
Lay priest
Astrologer
Macom priest
Chilan priest
Ahaucan
Che-le
Chaac
Ahmakiq
Ix Chel
Itzamna
Criteria for promotion to next rank
Promotion to next rank after first game is finished.
Have won 1 different types of game.
Have won 3 different types of game.
Have won 5 different types of game.
Have bested 10 opponents.
Have won 3 different types of game. Have bested 3 opponents. Have collected 250 points.
Have won 4 different types of game. Have bested 4 opponents. Have collected 250 points.
Have won 5 different types of game. Have bested 5 opponents. Have collected 250 points.
Have won 6 different types of game. Have bested 6 opponents. Have collected 250 points.
Have won 7 different types of game. Have bested 7 opponents. Have collected 250 points. Need 1 games with TrueSkill 900+.
Have won 8 different types of game. Have bested 8 opponents. Have collected 250 points. Need 1 games with TrueSkill 900+.
Have won 9 different types of game. Have bested 9 opponents. Have collected 250 points. Need 1 games with TrueSkill 900+.
Have won 10 different types of game. Have bested 10 opponents. Have collected 250 points. Need 1 games with TrueSkill 900+.
Have won 11 different types of game. Have bested 11 opponents. Have collected 250 points. Need 1 games with TrueSkill 900+.
Have won 12 different types of game. Have bested 12 opponents. Have collected 250 points. Need 3 games with TrueSkill 1000+.
Have won 13 different types of game. Have bested 13 opponents. Have collected 250 points. Need 3 games with TrueSkill 1000+.
Have won 14 different types of game. Have bested 14 opponents. Have collected 250 points. Need 3 games with TrueSkill 1000+.
Have won 15 different types of game. Have bested 15 opponents. Have collected 250 points. Need 3 games with TrueSkill 1000+.
Have won 16 different types of game. Have bested 16 opponents. Have collected 250 points. Need 3 games with TrueSkill 1000+.
Have won 17 different types of game. Have bested 17 opponents. Have collected 250 points. Need 5 games with TrueSkill 1100+.
Have won 18 different types of game. Have bested 18 opponents. Have collected 250 points. Need 5 games with TrueSkill 1100+.
Have won 19 different types of game. Have bested 19 opponents. Have collected 250 points. Need 5 games with TrueSkill 1100+.
Have won 20 different types of game. Have bested 20 opponents. Have collected 250 points. Need 5 games with TrueSkill 1100+.
Have won 21 different types of game. Have bested 21 opponents. Have collected 250 points. Need 5 games with TrueSkill 1100+.
Have won 22 different types of game. Have bested 22 opponents. Have collected 250 points. Need 7 games with TrueSkill 1100+.
Have won 23 different types of game. Have bested 23 opponents. Have collected 250 points. Need 8 games with TrueSkill 1100+.
Have won 24 different types of game. Have bested 24 opponents. Have collected 250 points. Need 9 games with TrueSkill 1100+.
Have won 25 different types of game. Have bested 25 opponents. Have collected 250 points. Need 10 games with TrueSkill 1100+.
Have won 26 different types of game. Have bested 26 opponents. Have collected 250 points. Need 8 games with TrueSkill 1200+.
Have won 27 different types of game. Have bested 27 opponents. Have collected 250 points. Need 7 games with TrueSkill 1300+.
Have won 28 different types of game. Have bested 28 opponents. Have collected 250 points. Need 9 games with TrueSkill 1300+.
Have won 29 different types of game. Have bested 29 opponents. Have collected 250 points. Need 11 games with TrueSkill 1300+.
Have won 30 different types of game. Have bested 30 opponents. Have collected 250 points. Need 13 games with TrueSkill 1300+.
Have won 31 different types of game. Have bested 31 opponents. Have collected 250 points. Need 15 games with TrueSkill 1300+.
Itzamna is the highest achievable rank. You can't raise beyond the avatar of the God of the Sun, the Sky and Wisdom.
Can be lost?
No
No
No
No
No
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liallan G
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Most html type tags don't work on most forums. This is a Code tag which will take your spaces.

I did change one thing... I put the requirements needed to get that rank, rather than to get the next rank.

Rank Criteria to get that Rank
New villager Register
Lumberjack Finishing one game

Different Game Bested TrueSkill
Types Won Opponents Requirement

Fisherman 1
Farmer 3
Journeyman 5
Weaver 10

[Baker is the first rank that can be lost.
All ranks starting with Baker require 250 points collected.]

Baker 3 3
Toolmaker 4 4
Messenger 5 5
Secretary 6 6
Shopkeeper 7 7 1 game with 900+
Merchant 8 8 1 game with 900+
Builder 9 9 1 game with 900+
Architect 10 10 1 game with 900+
Scholar 11 11 1 game with 900+
Juror 12 12 3 games with 1000+
Judge 13 13 3 games with 1000+
Councillor 14 14 3 games with 1000+
Treasurer 15 15 3 games with 1000+
Mayor 16 16 3 games with 1000+
Temple servant 17 17 5 games with 1100+
Novitiate 18 18 5 games with 1100+
Lay monk 19 19 5 games with 1100+
Monk 20 20 5 games with 1100+
Healer 21 21 5 games with 1100+
Lay priest 22 22 7 games with 1100+
Astrologer 23 23 8 games with 1100+
Macom priest 24 24 9 games with 1100+
Chilan priest 25 25 10 games with 1100+
Ahaucan 26 26 8 games with 1200+
Che-le 27 27 7 games with 1300+
Chaac 28 28 9 games with 1300+
Ahmakiq 29 29 11 games with 1300+
Ix Chel 30 30 13 games with 1300+
Itzamna 31 31 15 games with 1300+

Itzamna is the highest achievable rank. You can't raise beyond the avatar of the God of the Sun, the Sky and Wisdom.

EDIT: Corrected Journeyman & Weaver, which have been incorrect all this time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karel Stastny
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, your table is much more friendly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Ackroyd
United Kingdom
Brighton
E Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm currently a Chilan Priest.

Personally I find the toughest criteria to meet in the higher levels is the "Won game types". For my current level I've won 23 game types, but need 26.
Points are usually not an issue - I'm on +739 right now. Bested opponents is never a problem - I have 124 right now.
The True Skill levels isn't currently a problem either. Right now I have 11 at 1200+.

Points can be a bit scary early on in a new level - with a chance of getting demoted if you lose a group of games in succession. But that hasn't actually happened to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandrian K
Germany
M√ľnchen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait until you need several games with 1300+ trueskill. This is where I am struggling (yucata name: ak15). Won game types is never an issue, there are so many games to choose from
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liallan G
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The TS has always been my struggle. Except for the one 900 I've gotten held up every time that requirement goes up. Opponents has never been a problem cause I play a huge variety of people. (And am excellent at coming in 2nd in multi-player. ) Points is never a problem.

I used to struggle getting game types but not since I've learned more games. It's the TS - I somewhat suspect that's cause I don't go jumping into games with higher level people and stick to near my own current level a lot, which goes more slowly. But oh well. I'm way higher than I ever expected to be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karel Stastny
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Liallan wrote:
I used to struggle getting game types but not since I've learned more games.

That's where I am now, I only played four of five different game types yet But I am slowly broadening my repertoir.

Not sure what my usual TS will be but I'm optimistic at the moment (not 1300+ optimistic, but hopefully 1000+ will be achievable. And that will be sufficient for a long time since I prefer multiplayer games and those tend to take quite a while to finish.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Ackroyd
United Kingdom
Brighton
E Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1000rpm wrote:
I'm currently a Chilan Priest.

Personally I find the toughest criteria to meet in the higher levels is the "Won game types". For my current level I've won 23 game types, but need 26.
Points are usually not an issue - I'm on +739 right now. Bested opponents is never a problem - I have 124 right now.
The True Skill levels isn't currently a problem either. Right now I have 11 at 1200+.

Points can be a bit scary early on in a new level - with a chance of getting demoted if you lose a group of games in succession. But that hasn't actually happened to me.
Now at 25 won game types.

Keep losing at Famiglia. And not winning at multi-player games of Oregon. Hoping for a Balloon Cup win.

I really struggle at learning new games - at least learning them to be good enough to win....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Ackroyd
United Kingdom
Brighton
E Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sandrian wrote:
Wait until you need several games with 1300+ trueskill. This is where I am struggling (yucata name: ak15). Won game types is never an issue, there are so many games to choose from
Well I got the promotion to Ahaucan, but you were correct! The next promotion is the one where the game types is no longer the hardest:
Che-Le
Promotion criteria: Have won 27 different types of game. Have bested 27 opponents. Have collected 250 points. Need 7 games with TrueSkill 1300+.

Well, I currently have 29 won game types and +432 points (and 178 bested opponents!).
But I have 6 game types with TS of 1300+ - that 7th is a struggle. Pompeii and Stone Age being my closest. I see now why this is the promotion level where you see a real step down in the number of people with it....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls