Daniel Karp
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
admin
Developin' Developin" Developin!!
badge
100 geekgold for OverText, and all I got was this stupid sentence.
mbmb
Actually, I may have fixed the bug. You can try again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
I do have an odd bug, I'm no longer getting Geek Market orders forwarded to my regular email address. I'm also no longer getting geekmails forwarded either.

Started around the beginning of this month. Not sure if it had something to do with using a different email address for the admin google groups but that's about when it stopped.

No filters or blocked addresses in my email settings. And BGG still has the checkmark to forward geekmails to my primary email so I'm out of ideas why it stopped

Hoping you can see something on your end?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Leite
Brazil
Campinas / Atibaia
São Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dakarp wrote:
Actually, I may have fixed the bug. You can try again.

It Worked! =)

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florian Hanke
Germany
Reisensburg
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just had an issue when I wanted to pay the commission through PayPal: PayPal says the the transaction is invalid.

One thing I noticed: It says that I have to pay 0.9$ and 2.00€.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A skinned math nerd wrote:
If you abort a sale yourself, then it will ask you (IIRC) if you wish to return the item to your Market inventory. If you just let it time out, then I think it doesn't do that, maybe so that inactive sellers are not clogging up the Geekmarket indefinitely but are phasing out of the Marketplace after a while. I guess that's a sound reasoning.

What you can do is just try to list the game again. Then the Geekmarket should ask you if you want to reuse an old listing of yours again. That way, you won't have too much trouble with re-listing this, it's pre-filled.

Thank you for this explanation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt S
United States
Granby
CT
flag msg tools
mbmb
PaxUnglugged 2017 not listed
Not a bug but missing. Could PaxUnglugged 2017 get added as an option for a delivery event? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Live for the moments you can't put into words
mbmbmb
Hi I need to cancel a transaction and it will not allow me to. Does anyone know who I contact? It is #587641. THANKS!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Amekins wrote:
Hi I need to cancel a transaction and it will not allow me to. Does anyone know who I contact? It is #587641. THANKS!!

You send a message to the seller by geekmail. Just apologise and ask them to cancel. If it was me, I'd be helped by knowing why, so I could improve my service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary andrews
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I am being charged for commission even though the buyer never completed the sale. How do we correct this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You "cancel" the order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philipp Schäfer
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
regarding order: #590093

i'm pretty sure i marked the item as 'paid', the order still got canceled:
Quote:
Reason: This order has been canceled due to inactivity (seller failed to confirm order).

the buyer and i (the seller) still want to make this deal happen. do i have to relist the item or is there any way to reactive that transaction?

thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
nqlrz wrote:

Quote:
Reason: This order has been canceled due to inactivity (seller failed to confirm order).

the buyer and i (the seller) still want to make this deal happen. do i have to relist the item or is there any way to reactive that transaction?

thanks.

I don't know, but for future reference, you have to confirm the order as the first step. Marking it paid comes after that (and is not actually necessary as far as BGG is concerned). The bug here would be allowing you to mark it paid without confirming it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nqlrz wrote:

Quote:

thanks.

You will need to re-list the item again yourself. This is not explained but if you cancel an order, BGG will automatically re-list the item if you wish. But if BGG cancels the order, it does not get re-listed. When you re-list, it might offer you to clone the preceding entry for the item, which helps.

I suggest you mark the revised entry as being for that buyer only. Otherwise another user may jump in and place an order, which will make more problems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
EYE of NiGHT wrote:
This is not explained but if you cancel an order, BGG will automatically re-list the item.
Actually, you're being asked by the GeekMarket whether you want to relist it or not, if you cancel the order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Cooper
England
Gilberdyke
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've posted, being paid and the item has arrived

but the sale is marked as cancelled?

any idea how i can resurrect the sale and pay the commission?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
There should be a way to create a personal blacklist of people you don't want to interact with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
corkysru wrote:
There should be a way to create a personal blacklist of people you don't want to interact with.

I wonder if a user that I have blocked can still order and contact me through the Marketplace? Just curious. If blocking a user on the main site also blocks them on the Marketplace?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stoddart
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I don’t know if this is the right forum, but the Geek Market doesn’t render properly on an iPad in portrait mode.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie McDowall
United States
California
flag msg tools
new user
Not sure if this is a bug or missing feature, but it looks like the cart clears at some point. E.g. I add 4 items to my cart, come back an hour or so later, and my cart is empty.. I expected items to stay in my cart until i either purchase them or they're no longer available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Walters
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
new user
So, I just spent a good amount of time placing games I am interested in into my cart. I closed the tab, and when I came back about 30 minutes later my cart was already empty. Seems odd. Other websites will keep my items in the cart for months or forever, not less than an hour.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.