Subject: North Houston (spring / the woodlands / conroe) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: texas [+] [View All]
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just got a job in conroe and I'll be living in Spring. Is there any kind of gaming store in the woodlands or spring area or do I have to drive over to northwest houston, I saw there were some over there. Also, if anyone wants to game who lives around here, let me know. You can look at my collection to see what I'm interested in (mainly euros). Send me a message

adam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Digiovanni
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The one I like best is Enigmas, which is off of 249 at Spring Cypress. Great owner (Will Hunter) who loves games and is doing everything he can to push gaming in this area.

They have something going on almost every night of the week, and the Houston Gamers meet there every month.

There is even a published game designer ("Nobody But Us Chickens") who is a regular and playtests a lot of his games here.

I live over in Humble (forty minute drive) and it's always worth the trip.

Looking at your game list, we have a lot of the same ones on it. My son and I love playing Heroscape, and I still like playing Settlers from time to time. And Zombies is always great for some mindless carnage. We also play the Doom boardgame, Bohnanza, and Star Wars minis. If you want, we can try to meet you up there one day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/120302 ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls