JP LaChance
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have just put up my first podcast about golf.

http://golftalkusa.libsyn.com/

I'd like to thank the folks at Board Games to Go, Gamer the Podcast, and The Dice Tower for their assistance and inspiration for this new hobby. My wife is hoping this might cut down on my game spending, NOT LIKELY!

Anyways please have a listen, it is only about 15 minutes

I found the "theme music" I want to use on garagebands.com and I would like some advice on how to ask permission before I put it into my second podcast. Please have a listen to that as well and let me know what you think.

I have also made a short promo and I would love to trade promo's with others if you are interested.

Some things I am looking for advice on are how to do "remote podcast interviews" (without a computer is my hope) What have you guys and gals used?

Thanks a bunch for your time
Looking forward to your advice and comments
You can geekmail me, email me or just leave a comment here or on the podcast blog.

Jon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve
United States
SE
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Though it was a bit of an infomercial for custom clubs, I did learn a bit..

I enjoy playing golf with my grandfathers old persimmon Golden Bear clubs. Nothing like the sound of real wood smacking a golf ball. Funny watching heads turn just from the sound it makes. Yes people that was a real club you heard.

I also enjoy out-driving those with the giant head golf clubs that cost $500, the ones that look like my 2 year old's plastic club he smacks the dog with..

Nice sounding podcast though, kind of wish you were doing a podcast on golf boardgames

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JP LaChance
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to do a boardgame podcast in the future. Once winter gets her I may have some golf boardgames that will be reviewed.

thanks for listening

Jon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.