Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Carrick
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know that FFG/Nexus refused to repurchase the rights (because of the exorbitant costs), but I was wondering why they didn't just create their own heroes and reprint. Maybe hire a couple guys with some name recognition to create new heroes with interesting back stories, rename it "Legends of Hero City" or some such thing, and smooth out the rulebook. Imagine seeing *Some clever name I haven't thought up yet*
With art by
Steve Ditko
Jim Lee
John Romita Jr.
Dave Gibbons
Steve Dillon

And Characters created by John Byrne
Chris Claremont
Gail Simone
Mark Millar
Mark Waid
Marv Wolfman

Most of them (and more, but these who came off the top of my head) do work-for-hire, so once they were paid, FFG would own the license, and could expand to their hearts content. I'm sure it's not very realistic, but I can dream, can't I?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Di Meglio
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Who knows? From time to time, I talk with Marco and Francesco about bringing those mechanics back to the table. We are not at work on this yet, but surely you put together a "dream team" that even Marvel would be envious of :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Carrick
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh really? That would be fantastic if you guys went through with it (Maybe Kickstarter if FFG isn't enthused), and I would completely buy it.

As for the comic people, I can dream, can't I?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls