United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
www.garrettsgames.com
badge
This week's podcast - Circus Flohcati, Pi Mal Pflaumen, and Pack O Games Set 2
mbmbmbmbmb
Shelley and I sat down with Eric and Mark of Days of Wonder on Friday and recorded the longest episode of GG&G to date - 55 minutes! Discussion includes Days of Wonder's history and a discussion of most of their games including (of course) BATTLELORE!!!!

Pictures of the box art will be posted Monday on my site at www.garrettsgames.com.

You can find the podcast there as well.

Doug

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Garrett
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
www.garrettsgames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to bring to to the front page for a few minutes on Monday morning, I'll reply to my note regarding the posting of Episode 33 of Garrett's Games and Geekiness/Episode 3 of The Boardgame Roundtable. This is our Days of Wonder interview that many sent questions for, so let me know what you think. Be sure to send comments to this thread OR to garrettsgames@mac.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Doug

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Ross
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed the episode and will now get sucked into your other episodes...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Garrett
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
www.garrettsgames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to hear you're on board, John!

Doug
www.garrettsgames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cynthia Landon
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really enjoyed this episode. Personally the new game is really not my thing but the rest of the episode was very interesting. These guys have done some amazing things with games and are definately worth listening to! I loved to hear their passion for making each game special and "magical" because I know that is what I hope for each time I open a new game. It's also good to hear the practical side - to know how they always have in mind the fact that they need to be making good business decisions and producing products that will sell and cover their costs. I'm sure they will be around for a long time to come, making magic for many.

Thanks for the interview, Doug!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.