Recommend
39 
 Thumb up
 Hide
385 Posts
[1]  Prev «  12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16  | 

A Song of Ice and Fief (fan expansion for Fief 1429)» Forums » General

Subject: A Song of Ice and Fief (a Fief 1429 re-theme) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: GOT [+] Fief [+] PrintAndPlay [+] [View All]
Ivan Alaiz
Spain
flag msg tools
printed it on vinyl (15€) works great!

I printed and mounted plenty of versions before during playtest, its basically 6 A3 sheets (2 of them cut) but its a mess to put together. Highly recommend to just print it and lay it on the table.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jazer jay
msg tools
Hello, any chance of the mentioned Wall Expansion tokens becoming available? Or am I missing them somewhere? AWESOME work on this mod by the way! Will be posting some pics of my finished PNP at home edition. Thank you very much for putting this together!!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Alaiz
Spain
flag msg tools
jazer wrote:
Hello, any chance of the mentioned Wall Expansion tokens becoming available? Or am I missing them somewhere? AWESOME work on this mod by the way! Will be posting some pics of my finished PNP at home edition. Thank you very much for putting this together!!

Hi Jazer

Thx for the praise! Looking forward to seeing your pics!

From a rules perspective a beyond the wall expansion was designed (it would effectively replace the NWE by the way by using some other mechanics).

From a graphics perspective a board was designed but we never Posted it here. We stopped working on the project some time ago (I considered it finished with the exception of the Robert Rebellion scenario but I ran out of time to dedicate to it.

Ill ask the author of that expansion to post it here.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jazer jay
msg tools
Just posted some pics of our first game over in the gallery. AMAZING experience. Thank you so much for creating this mod. Any word on the Wall Expansion assets?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Alaiz
Spain
flag msg tools
jazer wrote:
Just posted some pics of our first game over in the gallery. AMAZING experience. Thank you so much for creating this mod. Any word on the Wall Expansion assets?

Just saw the pics. Seems you were having a great game!

Id advice to trim the house boards to take less table space...

Thx for posting I’m always thirsty for feedback!!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Alaiz
Spain
flag msg tools
New version of the rules uploaded:

Changelog:

Updated MoC ability
Rewording village control/truce negotiation for clarity

Reworded Raid for clarity: Only Horse riders participate in cavalcade battles

Uprising can now be played even if player caused uprising motive

Round Overview, 3.3 D: A player may only give or receive a total of 3DO per round, only at the end of income phase.(number being reviewed)

Removed Scenario rules, added Golden Company Variant

Strongholds no longer destroyed with uprisings

Targaryen now first player (deploys also first not last)

Females can be King candidates

Titles can only be transferred within the same house

1.3.1 Price to calm revolts by SC mandate lowered from 3 to 2 DO
1.3.1 Royal marriage can be annuled even with heir (simplification)
1.3.1 MoW added ability, in draw phase instead of drawing MoW may take a "non-unique" card (card with more than 1 copy) from any discard pile
4.2.6 Whitecloack bonus applies to archers (simplification)
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Brettschneider
Germany
Mainz
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
M0ebius wrote:
New version of the rules uploaded:

Changelog:

Updated MoC ability
Rewording village control/truce negotiation for clarity

Reworded Raid for clarity: Only Horse riders participate in cavalcade battles

Uprising can now be played even if player caused uprising motive

Round Overview, 3.3 D: A player may only give or receive a total of 3DO per round, only at the end of income phase.(number being reviewed)

Removed Scenario rules, added Golden Company Variant

Strongholds no longer destroyed with uprisings

Targaryen now first player (deploys also first not last)

Females can be King candidates

Titles can only be transferred within the same house

1.3.1 Price to calm revolts by SC mandate lowered from 3 to 2 DO
1.3.1 Royal marriage can be annuled even with heir (simplification)
1.3.1 MoW added ability, in draw phase instead of drawing MoW may take a "non-unique" card (card with more than 1 copy) from any discard pile
4.2.6 Whitecloack bonus applies to archers (simplification)
These sound interesting. Do you think you could put together an Errata sheet of sorts? I don’t know about others, but I have a printed copy of the rules, and instead of printing/binding everything again, I’d rather insert a rules slip with the changes...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Alaiz
Spain
flag msg tools
Not a problem, but I had a professional proofread and correct spelling and typos so it might make sense, not to print v7 but the next version v8 that will include the new wall expansion.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Brettschneider
Germany
Mainz
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
M0ebius wrote:
Not a problem, but I had a professional progress and correct spelling and typos so it might make sense, not to print v7 but the next version v8 that will include the new wall expansion.
Sounds good!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Alaiz
Spain
flag msg tools
I missed several points, I updated a new interim version (7.2, same link), apologies for the double upload; updated changelog:

6.3.1 Rewording village control/truce negotiation for clarity
5.2 Reworded Raid for clarity: Only Horse riders participate in cavalcade battles
2.4.7 Uprising can now be played even if player caused uprising motive (simplification), Strongholds no longer destroyed with uprisings
3.3 D: A player may only give or receive a total of 5GD per round, only at the end of income phase.
9- Removed Scenario rules, added Golden Company Variant (mercenaries as in vanilla Fief)
Round Overview Targaryen now first player (deploys also first not last, simplification)
1.4 Females can be King candidates (simplification, also lets danny and cersei be "king")
Titles can only be transferred within the same house (to reduce kingmaking and enhance catch up)
1.3.1 Price to calm revolts by SC mandate lowered from 3 to 2 GD (nobody used it otherwise, can now be funded with an SC card played for gold)
1.3.1 Royal marriage can be annuled even if heir exists, heir still inherits (simplification)
1.3.1 MoW added ability, in draw phase instead of drawing MoW may take a "non-unique" card (card with more than 1 copy) from any discard pile
1.3.1 Updated MoC ability (corrected errata)
1.3.1 MoShips: Added Harbors rules (as per new Fief france edition) as a modification of the moships/greyjoy power.
1.4 Hand of the king reworded to make it explicit that MoL does not need hand permission and SC card can always be played for GD without permission
6.2.3 Captives: Released captives are only placed on the board during ransom Phase (so if captured they will miss the next voting phase), Captive nobles cannot use any power derived from their military titles (simplification).
10. Noble abilities, reworded Shadow ability for clarity
4.3.2/9.4 Mills: only 1 mill per village (2 mills per village becomes a variant)
2.4.10 Justice, in addition to its usual power it can as an alternative be played to outlaw any noble.
Tyrell house ability updated, instead of cancelling famine they get a bountiful harvest effect.
Greyjoy house ability no longer steal, becomes limited Moships (only greyjoy nobles may embark), mill burning ability stays the same.
3 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16  |