Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Fogus
United States
Burke
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
TL;DR: I set a goal for myself to create 12 Icehouse game designs in 2014, and actually did it -- to varying degrees of success. Also, I learned that designing games is difficult.

For more about this thrilling story, consider reading my blog post at http://fogus.github.io/spiel/gamedes/icehouse/2014/12/30/12-....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's quite an accomplishment!

I have also been thinking about how to combine 'mids with iota cards; it's a great aesthetic fit, and seems like it should have a lot of functional possibility.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Fogus
United States
Burke
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Carthoris wrote:
That's quite an accomplishment!

I have also been thinking about how to combine 'mids with iota cards; it's a great aesthetic fit, and seems like it should have a lot of functional possibility.

Thanks for the kind words. I didn't create anything ground-breaking, but I consider it a win that I was able to create a few that I would actually play willingly... from time to time.

I agree that there's a game to be made from Iota and pyramids, but it's escaped me so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.