Subject: top 10 suggestions... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Ham
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
MrFettuccine wrote:
Top 10 Horror games? Not sure if you'd have enough games for this but would be appropriate for the upcoming holiday.
indeed, but jen's generally wanting to pass on horror themes, so we've played very few...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Black
United Kingdom
Braintree
Essex
flag msg tools
Tigger playing Agricola. He lost!
mbmbmbmbmb
Top ten deluxe versions of games. Noticed you have some pretty great version of some games, like your deluxe Puerto Rico (with two expansions). Would be great to see some of these. The jewels in your collection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CarolineBlack wrote:
Top ten deluxe versions of games. Noticed you have some pretty great version of some games, like your deluxe Puerto Rico (with two expansions). Would be great to see some of these. The jewels in your collection.

If you don't feel great about flaunting amazing deluxe editions that other people can't get for any reasonable price, you could also include deluxe games that you don't have so we can all suffer together...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
actaully i don't have very many deluxe versions of anything (PR is gone... sold it because the market mark up was too good to ignore)...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larckin
South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey Rahdo

Love your top tens and all your content really. I cant say Im new to the hobby anymore and after 3 years of gaming, my experience has been that my gaming group dont mind length or complexity that much (albeit we would like to play more in the short amount of time we have). While playing with the family seems to have become very much about economy of time i.e. how to get as much fun in the shortest space of time - which generally means lighter on rules and complexity althought they dont mind this if its quick and easy to learn. Sooooo....

I would be interested to hear your thoughts on:
(1) Top x games which play in under 30 minutes
(2) Top x games which play in under 60 minutes
(3) Top x games that provide optimal time investment v complexity (weight).

Hope these resonate.
Kind regards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  23 , 24 , 25 , 26 , 27  |